View Profile N7M6E7

All 12 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

no other way to say it.

that bird is an asshole...anyways, good animation. i see you were trying to be like the classics. my only suggestion is try to make your animation less...paper-doll-like

very nice ^^

awesome vid, damn good music. all around good theme^^
one thing...how is she playing a umd disc on a psp go?

F!@# Yeah

thats all i can say. thank you. i think gamers need to look back at the 1,000,000+ games that already exist before waiting for the newest one, or complaining that there is nothing to play.

...

when one's want becomes an obsession. the point is lost entirely...

thats what i got out of this.

it ok

it's not somthing i would play, but i can see how others would enjoy it.

awsome

there is nothing else to say, but...

many problems

first of all why is it rated teen? there is no language at all.
second, this flash is useless , if i wanted those pics, i could google them in minutes. And dont try the whole "Well, i put them in one place" crap, because there isnt even a pause button.

If i where you, i would make a quiz out of this, add "Back" and "Forward" buttons, and include better pics and music. as you can see, there is a lot you need to remake , but keep trying.

hunter-55 responds:

thank you i will do that on the next one.

nice

I'm not a fan of slow songs, and even I loved it! it had great animation, good music, a very good message, and perfect timing. I give it 2 thumbs up.(I would have given more, but I only have 2)

awsome

Although I didn't like some of the songs, other people might. It's because of the completely different songs that the theme of "music is a universal language" is kept. All around good animation

good

very good animation, sound and timing, however the part where it shows the actual playing of the guitar could have been better, and the faces looked a little flat to me. Other than that very good animation.

" I [may] disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Francois-Marie Arouet

Male