Bigger Fish To Fly Bigger Fish To Fly

no other way to say it.

that bird is an asshole...anyways, good animation. i see you were trying to be like the classics. my only suggestion is try to make your animation less...paper-doll-like

Space Space Shooter Space Space Shooter

very nice ^^

awesome vid, damn good music. all around good theme^^
one thing...how is she playing a umd disc on a psp go?

Gamer Guilt Gamer Guilt

F!@# Yeah

thats all i can say. thank you. i think gamers need to look back at the 1,000,000+ games that already exist before waiting for the newest one, or complaining that there is nothing to play.

Ornament Key Ornament Key

i don't like it

its really just a game of how fast you can click and drag. it's good art, music's ok, beeping is annoying, but it cant be helped.

Bazooker Bazooker

one question

YOUR SCORE.:4971.40000000089...
why is your score that precise?
other than that great game, i love the variety of bosses, you just need to fix the charge-while-running issue.

Rocket Science Rocket Science

please help

i like the entire game, except lvl 22. i have sat her for hours trying to get it, and i think it is impossible to get gold on it.

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

OMG!!!!

i've been looking everywhere for this. i found a copy while searching music, but i could never find it again till now.

Dig Dug (hardcore remix) Dig Dug (hardcore remix)

very nice

not the greatest remix ever, but pretty darn good.

Echoy Ambient-Industrial Echoy Ambient-Industrial

congrats

many people dont realize that this was the 100th audio submission on newgrounds

Ring a Bell Ring a Bell

nice

well drawn, but why is it pixel art?

RiuKen responds:

I believe, that ph most of the tools are based on pixel technology, but then, I discovered that in this portal the pixel art is a bit more pixel like, so I assume it is my bad.. :)